Saturday, May 29, 2010

I want COLOURED HAIR

First of all I would like to state that these pictures are amazingly gorgeous!! I love them heaaaapppss!!

Secondly... I WANT COLOURED HAIR!! =_= ehhe Look at the coloured hair on the models. Aren't they just amazing and fun and vibrant and awesome? HAHAH :P I love coloured hair! (Ps, i had to dye my hair to black again today cause the fringe part of my hair was really lightening and students and teachers in school were noticing PFFFT!! I rather not get in trouble or have someone younger than me OR some teacher telling me to dye my hair back to black. I AM NOT A KID =_=) HAHAHAH
Must be the ego talking/blogging :P XD

Moving along....

 

I want the green!! OMG?! 

I don't think i would have to guts to have hair like this BUT i love the colours in them!(Might be a wig?? :S BUT still amazing!) I salute anyone who would walk on the street with hair colour like this! :D
Lydia Hearst looks porcelain doll like too! <3


I love this picture the most out of all the other photos! ehhe Love the frosty mirror effect. Artsy
This shoot is amazing in every way(even if the model's hair is not coloured XD)

These pictures : Lydia Hearst by Elias Wessel




I would LOVE to have hair like this!(The colour i mean XD) Now, this! I wouldn't mind doing at all (Y) ehhehe

I actually love this photoshoot a lot. Gorgeous! I love how fun the shoot looks and how much colour is in it! :D Love the outfits style too.

These pictures : Alana Zimmer by Max Abadian

Pictures of Lydia Hearst & Alana Zimmer via linked XD

Ps, NO COLOURED HAIR FOR ME boooooooooo!! :'( XDXD

Till next time xxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. the coloured hair looks cool!
    i always wanted to dye my hair blue
    but im too scared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible pictures, they are like coming out of a fairy tail.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @clare :D x
    @amy haha i had blue hair a few months back but the colours faded n became green =_= x
    @:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! The hair is ridicuously cool :)

    ReplyDelete