Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am BACK! XD

HEEEY!! I am soooo sorry for the very very long absence. Had been busy and when my break came my internet was out =_= and i have been busy with planning out stuff for some outing with friends which started out as a 2 days 1 night trip but hotels and resorts were fully booked. I call the hotels/resorts and every one of it said full then we made trips to visit other hotels/resorts. FULLY BOOKED *faints* so in the end we made a trip to the beach and had some bbq-ing there. YAY! I sorta started our bbq fire *beams* Well it was me who was supposed to start it then it took a long time and my friends helped out so in the end yeah we started it =_=
Anywaaaay. Here's some pictures i took at the beach! :D
ENJOY





>

saw this coconut got washed up to shore :D XD

STARFISH yaay i saw starfish! haha there were loads of them. From super large to super tiny eeek!! :D XDXD But this poor little starfish is dead, no one saved it so it got dried up(my friends and i were "saving" starfish we threw them back into the ocean XD =_= )



and lastly me posing HAHHAAHHAH =_=



Okei so that's about it. Sorry for the absence i hope this post make up for it :S(it's not awesome or anything HEHE)

Till next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. wasn't there a bit cold?
    anyway, I love the flip-flops picture and the last photo is really beautiful :)

    the-red-zebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe your back!
    its a shame you couldnt find any resorts and hotels, that must have been a nightmare.

    but looks like you had a lovely time on the beach!
    starfishes are kinda scary! but its lovely that you all saved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun, I wish I was back there!

    There are pictures of your little self on my blog!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The starfish look really scary :O

    Looks like a super fun day though! :)

    xx miss anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love starfish!! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankiu everyone!! Means a lot :D:D xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Your pictures are so cool!!! Love them.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete