Sunday, May 23, 2010

Loving Alberta Ferretti S/S RTW 2010

I am loving Alberta Ferretti Spring-Summer 2010 RTW collection.
Her RTW collection are made up of gorgeous dresses that potrayed demure, sophisticated, classic and full of elegance look which i ADORE so so so much!
I love everything from her S/S RTW 2010 collection :D
ENJOY!




I love how this dress looks simple yet amazing and the blue belt brings out the dress even more

This white dress is lovely.

I love this nude piece so much!



I love dresses like this(but i need to find ones that are shorter in length :P XD)


and i love the shoes on everyone one of them! Notice how they go with all of her designs? ehhehe <3
Hope you liked it!

Pictures via Vogue

Till next time xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. greatt collection
    I've just moved blogs so come and visit, follow if you'd like :)
    www.shelikemenagerie.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a lovely collection.
    very girly and pretty, especially the floaty white and nude fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous ! Love these bits of the collection

    Thanks for the comment dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sammie lyla :D will do! :D xx

    @amy yeap me too! eheh xx

    @emily :D aww thanks for your comment too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how classy and flowey the collection looks! Beautiful dresses!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete