Monday, May 3, 2010

April's Best Dressed

HEY,i feel like i've been away for ages =_=. I haven't been able to use the pc for sometime now always busy and too tired. School starting for me in a week. I AM SO NOT READY. I mean like i've been sitting around relaxing going about for the past 4 whole months and life was so much nicer =_= BUT school's starting. EEEEEK!
I took loads of pictures through the week(last week) Most probably my next post will be pictures post but since i haven't upload the pictures into my pc YET so no picstures here =_=.

I took Vogue's list of best dressed of the week and chose the ones i love from the whole month of April and tada! The best dressed i love HEHE.

30/04/2010 Last week of April

I find Scarlett Johansson lovely in this dress by Roland Mouret. I love how it's body hugging but yet not too tight on her and it accentuates her curves.

Amber Valletta. This shimmering dress is just gorgeous!

Model Coco Rocha in a long black asymmetric dress. She reminds me of Morticia Addams BUUUT waay hotter :D

Gwyneth Paltrow.


23/04/2010 4th week of April.

Heidi Klum. This body hugging dress looks perfect on her!

Taylor Swift

Fergie. Love the floral prints on her.

16/04/2010 3rd week of April

Mary-Kate Olsen. I love that Dries Van Noten jacket on her! WOW

Camilla Belle.

Australian model Abbey Lee, in Ralph Lauren. This is GORGEOUS!

Catherine Zeta Jones, in RM by Roland Mouret.

Lily Donaldson.

09/04/10 2nd week of April

Leighton Meester, in Giambattista Valli

Emmy Rossum

Jessica Stam, in Vionnet

01/04/10 First week of April

Amanda Seyfried,in Doo.Ri. Her red lips is gorgeous too!!

Gemma Arterton, in Gucci

Emma Watson, in Christopher Kane. I especially love the floral designs at the bottom of the dress. Gorgeous :D

All pictures via Vogue
Long post!


Till next time!! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. i love the simplicity of Roland Mouret dress on Scarlett and abbey lees vintage looking one!
    nice choices :)

    ReplyDelete