Thursday, May 13, 2010

Short! Short! SHORTS

I am currently looking for shorts. I don't like shorts that are body hugging or too tight on me(maybe cause i look ugly in them) I prefer slightly loose shorts :D

I would like to wear shorts like this, fit and slightly loose and the shorts have to be on the darker shade of whatever colour it is but i prefer colours for shorts like blue,black,grey,khaki brown. XDXD I'm a very fussy person :S ehehheheh  


Following are shorts i love and would want to have :D ehhe

Old Navy

J brand

American Eagle

Bullhead. I Love this a lot! 

American Eagle

Shorts,especially jean shorts pretty much go with anything and everything(When i say everything i didn't mean Oscars or Gala tho... XD)

+ shorts is awesome and good in weather like here =_= XD.


I WAAANT!! *turns on shopping for shorts mode* =_= HAHAHH


Till next time xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. hm has nice ones! And also bf styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the american eagle shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first pair of shorts! Don't worry about dressing up when we meet, I will be in full on holiday mode :)

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sleekit thankiu :D X

    @Sjaar oo! okei! :D thanks x

    @Amy :D xx

    @Clare :D ahah okei? XD x

    ReplyDelete