Friday, May 28, 2010

yay say hello to polyvore XD

I sorta forgot about my polyvore account and now that i've found it back... I thought i shared with you the mix match items i made back in mid 2009 XD.


This was my very ever polyvore XDXD




I was into the nu-rave fashion and i love those bangles!!(I still do, i have black ones that have been with me since i was 14? AHAHH) :D





Polyvore actually does take up a lot of my time but i still don't know why i stopped using it for the fun of it :( But it is awesome, i have plans to go back using it just for the fun of it! EHHE I love putting items together(even tho I KNOW, I am not good at it) XD

Hope you liked what i did back in mid 2009(YES! That's how long i haven't been using polyvore XD) HAHH

Ps, school has been exhausting and hectic so hence the very lack of posts :/ arh well :D

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Till next time xxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. ooo especially love number 1 and number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! love that printed tube dress
    thanks for the gorgeous birthday wishes missy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @amy thankiu! ehheh xx

    @margaret thanks :D yeaaap XD your welcome :D xx

    ReplyDelete