Thursday, May 6, 2010

Harajuku Lovers Pefume

Harajuku Lovers Pefume consist of a collection of 5 perfumes.
-Baby
-Love
-Lil' Angel
-Music
-G

For my 18 birthday, my aunt got me Harajuku Lil'Angel! :D
Here's a little description of the perfume.
Lil’ Angel is more fruity and candied compared to the others from the collection of (I LOVE perfumes that are fruity,sensual,candied like :P HEHEHE)
Lil’ Angel was developed by perfumer Christophe Raynaud, with notes of raspberry, cranberry, blackberry, pineapple, pear blossom, violet, rose, lollipop accord, hinoki wood and crystal amber.
I am really in love with this perfume :D:D and the bottle is superbly cute too!!

Here's pictures of my Harajuku Lovers Pefume Lil' Angel :D RAAWRR XDXD :P =_=






Pictures taken by yours truly. All Rights Reserved.


Till next time xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. oo my sister has these harajuku perfumes!
    they're so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww, i want this perfume, too cute
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @amy :D!! hee :D

    @couture whore :D get it! ehhe

    @inked thnx :D

    ReplyDelete