Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why not change the skirt?? x

Sitting motionlessly in a black skirt with a long sleeve white shirt where the sleeves were folded up till the elbow, the heat is felt. The restlessness is killing. Owh the agony of sitting in a hall, listening to a man in front giving out a speech that is pointless to the ears? Forced to sit quietly and listen attentively when the mind wonders off and realized... 


"I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE FOR SOMETIME NOW"*screams inside* 


"WORST! I MISS MY BLOG" *cries inside*


XD =_= OKEI not really but yeah while i was in the school hall listening to a talk on a subject ( so it is NOT POINTLESS=_=) I realized i haven't been on the internet, i haven't been blogging and i haven't been able to read blogs. GAH i miss reading fashion blogs written by lovely amazing people!
I started sixth form on Monday this week :D I have to wear a black skirt(which i made it sorta high waisted so i don't look ugly?? :S =_=) and a "short sleeve" white shirt(which i purposely bought long sleeve so i can fold them up and i won't look to tiny :S. SELF THEORY XD) Don't worry, i didn't break any SCHOOL rules XDXD

Orientation week had been depressing =_= for me anyway, because i get so restless with the heat and we just sit and listen from morning till noon =_= ITS BORING but what else would i expect from school eh? XD =_=. Okei, enough with the rambling just like to say I AM BACK! :D

I am happy that at least our uniform isn't as weird looking as our secondary school uniforms were =_=. I mean i understand uniforms are not meant to be fashionable or anything but couldn't they at least look nicer than just some flare-ish skirt that is so plain makes even the tallest and slimmest girl looked 2-3 size bigger than she actually is?? =_=


I wish, our black skirt could look like either of these...


Whyred Pria pleated skirt.        This might not look nice on me tho XD 

Alexander McQueen,Black Cotton Pencil Skirt.      I'd go for this 

Evie Belle Navy Wool Skirt.      OR THIS! 

Fusion Creation Cupro Skirt.      This looks comfy :D    LIKEY 

Okei, i know this Balenciaga Button front skirt isn't black but this design is lovely! I would go for this ahha even if i won't look good in it XDXD  

Lastly, maybe a body con skirt?? XDXD =_=


ARRH, I THINK TOO MUCH yes?? ehhehe


I have no complains on the white shirt i guess. It is afterall a uniform XD

What i dun like about sixth form is, it's in school so NO

-Coloured nails.(You know how much i love nail polish)
-Coloured hair. (Yes, i dyed the blonde streaks in my fringe away)
-Late nights on the computer
-Waking up at noon =_= XDXD :P ehhehehe
-Going out till its almost morning( okei i don't do that, the latest uuuh 2am i think but yeah no more late nights XD)


SUCKS. XDXD
I complain too much :$ ehhe

Till next time xxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Your school sounds quite strict! We didn't even have a uniform at my sixth form... Glad it's going well!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, your sixth form sounds pretty strict! we didn't have any rules like that at all - not even a uniform!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    @hannahmayrose_x

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sixth form has such strict rules! at mine they dont are what colour hair or whatever you do! and uniform sucks, my school one was maroon! but thank god it changed to a grey, it was so much better!

    and i like the Evie Belle Navy Wool Skirt and the first one! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @clare yeap yeap.Lucky you! :( ehhe. Thanks and hope it stays that way hehe :D xxx

    @Hannah yeap but they're kinda common here i guess XD:S uniform :( XD xxxxxx

    @Amy Gah yeap no coloured nails hair wateva, my toe nails are coloured tho only cause we wear shoes and socks and nobody will be able to see it XDXD. Good on you! thx :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete