Thursday, May 6, 2010

April Snapshots

Yay! Got the group violin class pic.Remember i said there was some photo session back in the mid of April? post
Well, here it is! They were loads of other candid+random shots taken BUT it'll take ages to upload onto here so im only posting the group photo :D ehhe



I realized, my post counts in April are very little, GAH, had been busy and fun so...here's some of the pictures of what had been going on for me in April, OKEI not really ahha just random snapshots ;) :D
ENJOY? XDXD

Satay Celup



Chicken Rice Ball


Home made Bubur Chacha 











It took us forever for this shot!! Cars kept coming XDXD


Long long long post ehhehe.   Pictures taken by yours truly. All Rights Reserved.Ps, i got a Harajuku Perfume By Gwen Stefani for my birthday as a gift from my aunt :D!!! Pictures of it will be up in the next post :D!



Till next time xxxx

2 comments: