Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am Determined

1am.
BUSY busy busy busy. Have been going about like i have no home =_=.  MEEEEEH. I've been so busy that i haven't finish filling up my reply forms to this uni that i got accepted into. It's been a week or so now and i'm NOT done filling it up, the closing date for the reply is on the 30th of April yay me :( I AM DETERMINED TO GET THEM DONE TOMORROW. haha capitals are intended :D

Today was quite fun, especially at the group violin class. XD We had our group photos taken. Met, got to know new people. I'm actually loving life  at the moment, everyday i meet new people or get to know a little more about "new people", Its FUN =_=.
The pictures, I will try to get them from the photographer and post it up here HAHAH.  YES CAMWHORE TIME is MY FAV TIME=_=.  After class we went for supper the malaysian way= MAMAK!! XD. I'm always exhausted and tired after a long busy day :( My blog misses me i can tell XDXDXD *thick face* Anyway, hopefully i could get my hands on the pics soon and i'll definitely post it up here :D :D!

TOMORROW's task
FILL UP REPLY FORM AND SEND IT. (I MUST!!!!)

Ps,I'm thinking of doing a photoshoot on these toy soldier figurine that i have(Played with them when i was little XD.Had always thought of doing one and i think i might do one SOON)
BUT im still looking for the perfect location and what sort of backdrop i would want my soldiers in XD. But i want the shoot to be water free tho, wouldn't want to damage the soldiers HEHE :D

That's it for today's updates. Pps, this is a very random piece of information but i made pineapple jam yesterday and made apple chips today HAHA. Apple chips were a waste of apple, i sliced up FIVE apples and got so little chips PFFFFT

Conclusion of today's post :P I AM DETERMINED TO BE DONE WITH THE FORM TOMORROW :D XD

Till next time xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the forms, I believe in you!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankiu!! yeah hopefully i'll get them done tomorrow :D ehhe xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete