Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kinda wished the visit was longer but owh well..

Today was rather eventful! XD If i may indulge myself in telling you lovies about it ;)

Well my twin friends came to pick me up at 11am this morning(I'm so happy i didnt oversleep =_= ) Went to the hairdresser they cut their hair and we decided to go and do a little shopping HAHAH.YES A LITTLE ;). Don't worry, today, i helped them shop i DID NOT buy a single thing except for lunch AHHA yaaay me :D Not even nail colour! I actually did bought a new nail colour last week when i was out with them too! It was turquoise GAH lovely colour :D
 
This is the exact brand and colour but the pic isn't mine, got it off from here



Us,with 3 of our friends who was working at the mall it was lunch break for them :D


At 3pm or so, they sent me to the bus central. WHY?! Cause my Penangite (Penang state people are called Penangite) friend was in town.

The last time we met was THREE years back, it was a camp that was held in Penang that i had attended as a representative to my school/state.......
The time spent in Penang was SHORT(about 2-3 days?) but it was pure awesome fun! :D

Okei, anyway back to what had happened =_=.
Before he arrived at the bus central and me meeting him=_=. We were texting and
calling and making sure where/when/HOW we were going to meet.

At 3pm..
Him: I'm here
Me: okei!
After a whole lot of other calls and texts went on =_= HAHAHAH. Finally i told him i'll just meet him at the bus central itself(OF ALL PLACES YES IT HAD TO BE THERE ) since he couldn't meet me at one of the malls :(. So, plans of having tea and dinner had to be cancelled :( MEEEH

Went into Mc'Donalds(the easiest most convenient place to meet according to ME XD)

I walked right past him and i didn't noticed him.When i turned around, i saw someone that looked EXACTLY like him.. =_=
Him: heey!!
Me: heey!!
Introduced our friends(i had one of the twin with me and he had a friend with him =_=)
Then the friends went on to being quiet in their so called "awkward" situation while WE talked like we haven't met in ages XD. I mean don't get me wrong, we chat almost everyday, text and calls but meeting in person is just so nice :D XD Afterall it HAD BEEN THREE WHOLE YEARS.

blah blah blah we talked, took some pics but pics are still with him =_= THEN within 15 /20 mins? I left. SUUUUCCCKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMGEEEE I wish we could have met up longer but i already had plans that i COULDN'T POSSIBLY cancel so :( MEEH maybe we shall meet soon, this time with the whole Penangite Gang!! YAY? XD

GAAAH i really wished we had met at somewhere nicer or somewhere where we could have sat over a nice meal and talk :D. (We did had food, well he did anyway I was just stealing away his fries =_= HAHA) I'm like *talks* *grabs fries* *talks* *grabs fries* XDXD Fries are <3

OWH YEAH did i mentioned? He wore suit and tie =_= because he had an interview at one of the universities here, after the interview was over they were sent back so yeah he had been here since last Saturday but he wasn't allowed OUT of the university so we couldn't meet until the day he was to go home.

Eventful day! XD BUUUUT still wished we could have met and talked longer instead of THAT SHORT OF A TIME.


Ps, Dude!! u gotta come down SOON, I DON'T CARE MAN!! XDXD



LONG LONG LONG story ehhehehehhe

Hope i didn't bore you lovies at all XD :$


Till next time xxxx

2 comments:

  1. awwww sounds like a lovely day, so much fun. you'll have to make plans to see 'him' again soon :)

    & sorry about the super late reply to your comment, things have been crazy recently!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks hun :D! ahha yeap yeap definitely will make plans XD xxxx

    ReplyDelete