Saturday, April 10, 2010

My very First Outfit Post? XD

Had another great day today was out with my bestie jojo. We went to watch Clash of The Titans! Not too bad of a movie! Entertaining :D. There was some paintball tournament going on at the field up at the mall....
Anyways what i wore?







Paintball in action XD


What i wore. Topshop jeans, bestie's hat, random black cross necklace, Beverly Hills Polo handbag,H&M shirt

Ps, do i look weird?!? Cause when my bestie and i were at the mall and walking about and all that .. loads of people kept staring at me, so yeah do i look weird?? x

Till next time xxxx

4 comments:

  1. woman are you trying to kill yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look weird at all! Stay safe on the edge of that wall...

    So excited to come to Malaysia soon!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel i wont :P it's pretty safe :P XDXD

    @Kiki, thankiu!! :D Belong's to my bestie but she gave it to me on that day XD =_=

    @Clare, dw it's safe ;) ehehehe
    GAAAAHHHHH it's so cool!! :D! It's VERY SOON you know ;) ehhehe

    ReplyDelete