Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just For Fun- My Top 9 Perfume favs

Okei, it's 1.27am at the moment and i have a LONG day ahead tomorrow BUT i just thought of blogging about perfumes that i love! So here's a list of  NINE(can't think of the tenth because the following nine are at the tip of my fingers. They come to mind easily whenever i think of perfumes, so given the time that is now 2am i  shall make it an odd number(:P), partly im very sleepy now YAY!! HEHE) perfumes that make me go GAGA XD :D 


Estee Lauder Intuition

Estee Lauder Pleasure

Escada Ocean Lounge

Armani Code for Women

Ralph Lauren Ralph Cool

Adidas 3 Women(This is actually a limited edition)
 

Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame

Hugo Boss Femme

Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Men(YES for MEN :D It's very yummy =_=)




I love all these perfumes, IF i had to pick amongst them
i'd cry XD, it's just toooooo hard to pick so i shall leave them as my top NINE with no specific orders


Pictures via  Fragrantica
Hope you enjoy the list ehhehe. Ps,what's your favourite perfume?

GOOD NIGHT!!!!! 

Till next time!! XXX

4 comments:

  1. Oooh good choices! My favourite is Daisy by Marc Jacobs!

    Thanks for the super sweet, super long comment on my blog :)

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2am so late! Its 8pm here :)
    i dont usually wear perfume, the only one i have was given to my bf, dolce and gabbana.
    but i'll keep these in mind i buy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, good ones. I especially love Escada, they always have such sexy scents. My personal favorite however is Lolita Lempicka. MMMmmm.

    xoxo-
    Kalin

    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Clare oo! daisy wanted to get that but didn't XD. your welcome glad it didnt annoy u hehehehh x

    @Amy Lucky bf i want D&C too HAHHA. Do it! ;) ehhe.

    @Yeaaap, Escada smells very sexy!! So does Armani for women, LOVE THEM ehehhehe. Owh! Will look for that when i get the chance ;) x

    ReplyDelete