Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A review on Scarlet Ardour

First of all i would like to say i am so sorry for the lack of posts, life have been busy enough for me to not able to post on things. SO apologies.

Scarlet Ardour is a blog created for the purpose of selling away once loved clothes. XD aww sounds so emo don't you think? XD. Well the owner of the clothes are selling away her clothes because she happens to be an impulse buyer/shopper like yours truly(:P) . In her own words...
Oh dear, you know me, being a shopaholic, at the spur of the moment I go all excited over a fashion piece, be it a dress or an accessory, I would immediately make the purchase hence adds to my collection in my wardrobe. Unfortunately for me sometimes dearies, being a petite, even the standard S size is too big for me.

I especially love these items from her site. The Beatles, A Crest and Yellow You. Very cute and very summer-ish ;) ehheh (Don't think that's actually a word:P but owh well ehhe)

Love them? Check out her blog at Scarlet Ardour!!

She's a really nice blogger too ;) Check out her blog EmbellishmentS


ENJOY shopping at Scarlet Ardour!
ps, i'm sorry to say she currently don't take orders internationally :( 


Till next time xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment