Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blumarine RTW SS 2010

ARRGHH i am sad! LOL. This afternoon i was ONLY about a few meters away from the beach. GLORIOUS BEACH. GAAAHHHH didn't manage to go to the beach tho :(. I was at this place, it had the beach just behind of the building but since it was about 2-3 in the afternoon we didn't go to the beach. BEACH= WONDERFUL. 2-3PM SUN= NO WAY =_=
i WILL GO TO THE BEACH SOOOOOOON (hopefully). So, since i am currently obsessed about the beach(lets see if i still am after i get a sunburn OR WORST,much much tanner than i already am now LOL)
I wanted to post on bikinis or sun dresses or anything that are beach-wear inspired... BUT then i saw this ultra cool,colourful Blumarine RTW SS 2010 and that whole post idea was gone =_= XD. I am fickle minded yes(VERY INFACT :P)

Blumarine RTW SS 2010 collection of clothing takes tie-dye to a whole new level that the once me who didn't liked tie-dye much is now going.... 

"OMG THIS IS HOT!"
"OMG THATS SOOOO CUTE"
"I WANT THAT!!"
At this hour. =_= Don't worry i won't wake ANYBODY up, i am doing the school girl fanatic shrieks all inside the mind XD :P
I love the colours used for the fabrics.
Here it is!




I love the bag and shoe and outfit!!

Very cute and gorgeous red dress!

I adore the colour combination in this outfit.So much going on yet simple <3



AAAANNNNDDDD OMG!!! I saw this GORGEOUS swimwear(?? :S) from Classe Alviero Martini.OMG RITE??!?!? LOL! :D


All pictures via Vogue.

Till next time!! xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Go to the beach! Come see me in Penang :) So excited!

    Love from Tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we'll be in KL on the 16th and 17th of May if you fancy meeting up drop me an email, if it's easy for you to get to of course!

    Love from Tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beach too, and this collection is GORGEOUS :)

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    (please follow me on twitter? I just joined! twitter.com/hannahmayrose_x)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoorah! I'm SO excited! I'll email you to let you know as I'm not actually sure which precise dates I'll be in KL as I've got an itinerary that says Day 12 etc rather than actual dates. But I'll let you know when I'm there!

    Love from Tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your coment!
    www.myclosetispurple.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @come over to the dark side. :D
    @hannah yay beach! ehhe. I'll check twitter out :D ehhee
    @clare OKEI :D:D
    @andy welcome :)

    ReplyDelete