Friday, April 9, 2010

Almost A Week's Past! WOOOOO

meeeh i feel soo bad for not blogging for the past few days BUT i had been out out out every night and whenever i come home im too tired :(

Monday : Well i wasn't out haha i was home relaxing =_= But my very SEXY:P cousin came over and we did some catching up. Eventho, he's my cousin brother i treat him like my real brotha :D ehhe. I tell him everything! ahahha

Tuesday : Went out watch some dance rehearsal. Was boring actually ahahha everything was a bit messed up:S

Wednesday : Went to the group violin class to help teach! AHHA owh YES! im teaching some violin now ehhehe!! <3


Thursday: Went out with a bunch of my ex-primary classmates. It's like we can never have nothing to talk about!! I WILL BLOG about this in my next post with LOADS of pictures AHHA! <3 ONE evening we took about 191 pics! I mean like ONE EVENING =_=

Here's a sneak preview!



Friday : Well, it's still morning for me not sure what will be going on for the rest of the day but I had breakfast with one of my ex-primary classmate and will have lunch with another bunch of friends XDXD


A short summary of my week =_= so IM SORRY i didn't blog :(


Im out now

Till next time!! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment