Thursday, April 22, 2010

I want them but i can't have them WHY? :(

I've been browsing through A LOT of blog stores lately for the past few days especially at hours when i am supposed to be in bed(LOOL). I AM IN LOVE with the clothes that i come across with but they always end up breaking my heart! :( SUCKS really. How they broke my paper heart? They're either too huge, too long, too small, too short for me OR the worst SOLD OUT( Non-restockable).  HOW SUCKY is that?!


*falls in love*


*breaks my heart*  HAHAAH No, really!


They're all so lovely and gorgeous and GAGA worthy eheh(my own phrase don't mind me) BUT they all break my heart. I WANT THEM but i can't fit into them. GRRRR

As of this moment, the following dresses/tops broke my heart (XD)









I can't fit into them :( Well check them out if your interested, i doubt it they'll break your hearts ;)
The cons of being a petite PFFT XDXDXD :P

Pictures via(Blog store links) 
PA'CHENTA VINTAGE
Fitting Room
Cat In The Bowl

Have fun shopping hehe I WISH I COULD *sulks* AHAHHAHAHAHHH <3

Till next time xxxxxxx
A non-profitable post, blogstores have no whatsoever associate

4 comments:

  1. haha funny, shopping online when you should be in bed, sounds familiair! ;) love the last blazer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink dress is lovely! Shame it got sold out :(

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww they're lovely, so sad you missed out on them :(
    thanks for all your super sweet comments! you always make me smile!

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @bunnyears XDXD. blazer's slightly huge for me:( ehhe xx

    @clare you can get it if u want!! :D its not sold out its a tad too small for me. Gaaah.xx

    @hannah yeah :( Aww yours too!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete