Monday, April 5, 2010

Dresses that were gifts for me

One of my dad's friend's wife bought me these lovely dresses! I especially love the sequined dress.The dresses are so amazing and the best thing is, i could fit into them both!! =_= ahahha. I'm happy they fit me!! :D I'm still thinking of ways to dress with them and all but GAH cute dresses ehhe!!
THANKIU so much Mrs.... :D:D I LOVE THE DRESSES :) <3

Here's picture of the dress.





Some snapshot throughout my weekend :)





Pictures are all taken by yours truely.All rights reserved

Ps i had a lovely weekend :) Hope everyone did too!
Till next time xx

7 comments:

  1. Lucky you with dress presents!

    Looks lovely where you live, jealous!

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! i noe eheh <3
    Awww thankiu! Nothing to be jealous about :P ;) Am pretty sure where you live at is much lovely ehhe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress!


    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @M thanks!!xx

    @hannah happy easter and thanks!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty dresses :)
    and lovely photos tooo x

    ReplyDelete