Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tropical Love

The last time i went to a tropical beach and actualy spent time there was a few years back. Then i was in Borneo Sabah. We(family) spent about a week there. One of the days was spent on an island called Manukan Island. It was truely beautiful! The whole place was very scenic and amazing. We had to take a ferry from the mainland to the island. I can still remember the salty sea breeze and the beautiful crystal blue sea. I miss it!! :( XD




These pictures are taken by my sister.Credits to her.
See how beautiful the island is!!!

Since young, i have always loved watching the waves by the beach, feel the sand in my feet, taste the salty waters :P XD. I have always just love sitting on the warm sand and enjoy the sea breeze. The only thing i hate is that in the process of enjoying myself i get tan waaaay too easily!! :( XD But still i love them. So when i was on the way to/in Manukan Island it was truely a feast for my eyes!! The scroching sun did not stopped me from embracing the beautiful turqoise coloured sea. Taking in everything as our ferry reach the island. When we arrived, the whole island was just so beauitful i was truely taken away ;). The fishes were very beautiful too but..(as embarrasing as this is,im afaird of them XD)BUT i still manage to go snorkeling ;) XD

When i look at beautiful sea view i go GAGA(even wif pictures of islands! SHUSH! :P XD) I'll literally be stunned. One thing i love most about beaches/sea is the sound of the waves crashing, the sea breeze on my face and the colour of the beautiful waters.
So, that's how i came to love the colour turquoise. I especially like looking at clothes,accessories anything that are in the shade of turquoise. Just take these pictures as examples.The beads just look amazing!





The sneakers,heels and dresses. They just look so lovely! <3 I'm in love once again! :D XD

I LOVE TURQUOISE!

Ps, this post reminds me i want the beaacccchhh!!!!!! GAAH the weather here has been amazingly hot, waaay too hot for me to enjoy the beach :( :'( Sunblock don't work either pfft!
Pps, In <3 eheh

PPPS, thanks for all your concern for my previous post. Don't worry I'm fine :D!

Till next time xx

2 comments:

  1. That beach looks a-mazing. I'm so jealous and want to be there right now.

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap yeap it is :D. Come here then!! ehhe x

    ReplyDelete