Thursday, February 4, 2010

I wanna fly!

Yaaayy!! the emo ,depressed,phase is gone :D
Well hopefully it'll be gone for goood :D:D


Past weeks were a pain to past,but time still flew amazingly fast. A month has gone and nothing we do can take it back. What happened has happened, what did not, didn't happened. The month of january or should i say the first weeks of the year 2010 was like a roller coaster ride for me. But i came out of the ride now,much stronger and less vulnerable(i hope ;) XD). I've also learned to just have faith and patience. I worry too much,i'm learning to let go of things. Now i'm just taking one day at a time.
I feel much happier and less emo than i've been for the past few weeks :D!!

XD me jumping (credits to James Gui for this picture)

1 comment:

  1. U dun look like jumping.. more like floating. Make sure u fly by my place this sat k :P

    ReplyDelete