Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1am Interview

My bestie and i were really bored so we did this random interview thing =_=
ENJOY our randomness =_= ehhe!! Bestie choosed to remain anonymous and well will be :D

Some personal/deep thought questions
Me : Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
: Water, Earth, Light
Me : Tell me about something you would happily do again?
: Go travel alone and meet my friends :D
Me : What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
: face
Me : What scares you the most and why?
: Being alone. Cause I dont like the feeling of not being loved
Me : Who was the last person you hugged?
: I hug alot of ppl lol especially my friends *Zaz
Me : What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
: Letting go those you love
Me : Do you have any regrets in life, what is it?
: Nope
Me : What is more difficult for you; looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
: me looking into that someone's eyes and telling how i feel :D
Me : You can have one of the following two things: trust/love.
: how can u trust if u dont love

Options
Me : Which do you like better - Coke or Pepsi?
: Pepsi
Me : Which would u choose friends or significant other
: significant other
Me : Who do u like better, me or me? :P XD
: Me lol
Me : Would you jump in front of the bullet for me? Yes or No? (ahahaha!!)
: Yes
Me : Roti Canai or Roti Tisu?
: Roti Canai

Random
Me : What is on your bedside table?
: I dont hv a bedside table
Me : Name 3 things u can never live without
: Love, Trust, Passion :)
Me : Name 5 things that are reachable to you right now
: handphone, mentos gum, HOMME VOGUE international edition, Undang Latihan book(road rules exercise book),thumbdrive
Me : What is on your mind right now?
: fking ulcer hurts :D
Me : What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
: just now when i was kacauing(disturbing/teasing/bullying :P) u(me =_=) on msn
Me : Did you get anough sleep last night?
: No
Me : What is your favorite icecream flavor?
: Chocolate :)
Me : Do you prefer hugs or kisses?
: Hugs :)
Me : If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
: True love :)
Me : Describe three things you like about yourself.
: I like the fact that im very understanding, I like how open minded i am, I like myself for making such good friends :D
Me : How do you think you will know who you're going to marry?
: you will just know :)
Me : What was the funniest cooking experience you ever had?
: dont know lol XD nothing funny when i cook so far
Me : If u are given the chance to tell the person u like u like them would you?
: Yes :)
LAST QUESTION
Me : if u were given the chance to ask me all these questions back would you?
: haha yes why not :P


-END OF INTERVIEW-
Okei that's it then i didn't know what else to ask so :D ahha hope you guys enjoyed it ;)

Till next time xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea :)

    Lovely blog!

    http://iliketweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thanks!! u have a lovely blog too! <3 x

    ReplyDelete