Thursday, February 11, 2010

And again

I was going through my mum's closet(SSHHH don't tell her, it'll be our little secret!) and i found this high-waisted black skirt that she never wore :S Hmmmm maybe i just don't remember her wearing it? Anyways haha my itchy hands got hold of them n.....


WAAALLLLAAAAAAAA!


This top was bought for ONLY RM 5!!!! =_= I seriously have NO idea why I bought it, I just liked the colour and the material... It's resting soundly in my closet. Very nice =_= .Anyways the length is a bit too short for me so.. put on a skirt over it? ;)XDXD


This top is a few sizes too big for me but i folded the sleeves ;) . When i wear this out i would use it with jeans and this belt so that it dosen't look huge on me :D


This top is actually a dress. I love this dress! Ps, this was my FIRST ever dress that i bought during my teens( WAAAIIIT I'm still a teen :P ahha!)
So today when I saw this dress, first thought that came to mind was.. hmmm will this look good with this skirt..ehhe




U can't see this in the picture so here's the shoes i wore! It's a leather ankle-bootie :D

Ps,I know i know, these are all very normal everyday clothing and nothing new to go gaga about the style BUT owh well! ahha *im not making sense right now :S XD*

Till next time xxx

2 comments: