Monday, February 8, 2010

I fell in love today

I was up early today. Took a trip up to KL with my dad (i was his PA for a day =_= okei not really all i did was sat in the car while dad did all the work ahaha!! but pfft i like to call myself that :P)

We went to ikea for lunch. Dad had the poached salmon and i had the swedish meatballs :) After lunch we did a little shopping and walked over to ikano power centre.
It was in Ikano that i fell in love. It was like love at first sight. I couldn't stop staring. I touched it and played with it and i immediatly know this is the one.
I fell in love with this amazingly italian designed hand-made one piece violin. It was gorgeous. Everything about it was <3. I tried a few other hand-made violins but all felt the same to me :S . HECK!! i even tried this RM 12,000 violin and i didn't like it. I mean the sound was amazing, the sound was loud and it was seasoned but i just didn't liked it as much as i love my NOW new violin. YEAP YEAP YEAP!! It's sitting soundly in my living room :D MY BABAY!! ehhe. I'm thinking of naming it, afterall it'll be with me for a very long time :D! ehhe

MY babay looks really amazing, the pegs have some designs on it and it's not the normal looking all black pegs. The bridge is made out of quality wood(at least that's what the shop assistant said XD) the tailpiece have the same design as the pegs too. So it's unique in it's own way. MY BABAY ahhahaha!! i'll think of a name for it ;) ehhe.

Thanks to my daddy dearest for the violin!!! <3 <3 <3
I love my babay!

Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment