Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm sorry that i haven't been updating my blog but i've been busy. I finally have a little time to update this. To make up for my absence, i thought i post some pictures of what i wore on the first day of CNY and the second day. I will update with my other looks on upcoming days so stay tune hehe!

On the first day of CNY i wore this turquoise custom made cheongsam. It's a bareback cheongsam but you can't see it on here :/(sorry). I think it's a tad too short but here it is anyway.hehe Tell me what you think about it :D




XD me doing some random pose =_= heeee

What i wore for the 2nd day of CNY(today)I wore a simple polka-dot dress


and I tied a black ribbon(not dat visible here..)

paired it with this shoes

and with a vintage-looking bag

and some bangles XD. I can't go a day without wearing any bangles ehhe!

That's it for today :) Enjoy

Till next time xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    Happy Valentines Day too!

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i'm having an exhausting weekend. but great! ehhe

    ReplyDelete