Saturday, February 20, 2010

I was so emo yesterday, i went to bed early. The plan was to cry myself to sleep =_=. After reading the bible and all I started praying. I was crying out to god about everything and how alone i felt. As i was about to fall asleep, my sister came in my room and..

sis : jie(big sister) you sleeping?
me : uh no.. why??
sis : (who and who) are downstairs,they want to play cheat. You want to join?
me : okei hold on....

XD random wasn't it? but that was what happened! So we played cards(cheat the game) till about 1am+ and they went home. I went back into my room and this time i cried myself to sleep.. well because i wasn't finish talking to god yet i wasn't finish emo-ing to Him yet and i got interupted :P XDXD

Till next time xx

4 comments:

  1. Aww, don't be sad! Have some nice cake and cheer yourself up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im feeling beta now! i sleep it over :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. +Ur so "CUTE"..haha..well, if u nid a shoulder I'll be glad 2 offer u one...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww!! u read my blog? :D! yeah i'll keep that in mind :D thanks! x

    ReplyDelete