Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscars and Hyper-ness!

Hello again eheh. I was looking through the pictures of celebs at the oscars and i saw this!!

Zoe Saldana wore the exact same dress by Givenchy. It was one of the dresses i posted about in February (Post)
=_= I'M LAME but AAaawww i'm just like super hyper right now. XDXD What are the odds of me posting a pic on my blog and :O a celeb wore the dress =_= EHHEHE. IM REALLY LAME NOW ahahhaahh SORRY xxxx.
Yay Givenchy RULES!!

AAANNDD Rachel McAdams showed up to the oscars with this lovely dress by Elie Saab's Couture collection

Which so happends, i posted about it in my blog not too long ago HAHAH. (Post)
She looks beautiful in it, I personally love love love Rachel McAdams so... (Y)

I AM VERY HYPER INDEED XDXD and i know i know im LAME as well ahaahahha!
I'm not proving anything but i'm just like hyper! ehehhe It's like what are the odds eh? ehehhehe I'M LAME XD.


Okie moving along. All of the celebs looked amazing at the oscars but my favourites
would have to be...

Meryl Streep. By Project Runway’s Chris March. I love the front drapes (Y)

Anna Kendrick. By Elie Saab Couture. Loving the dress.Gaah can i have this dress? ehehe

Penelope Cruz.By Donna Karan.

Kristen Stewart. By Monique Lhuillier. Loving the colour and design + she looks stunning in them! <3

Cameron Diaz. By Oscar de la Renta

Elizabeth Banks. By Versace. Not a big fan of ruffles but this dress is just lovely

Sandra Bullock. By Marchesa

Miley Cyrus. By Jenny Packham. The dress is lovely!

Pictures via Yahoo
Ps, noticed i know how to do links now? ahah Thanks to my LOVELY AWESOME cousin Ed! xxx eheh
Pps, I'm hyper at 2.30am! XD

Till next time xxx

6 comments:

  1. I adore the Givenchy couture, it's beauuuutiful :)

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. like oscar de la renta and elie saab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Kendrick's dress!
    wowwowow
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for the comments!! <3
    @clare yeap yeap! xxx
    @tzoules oscar de la renta is (Y)n i love elie saab too!! ehehe xxx
    @amy have to agree with you! wowowow! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoring the Versace and Oscar de la Renta!

    ReplyDelete