Thursday, March 4, 2010

Impulse

I always do things on impulse like if i feel like doing this or that or saying this or that at that particular moment i go ahead and later i regret doing or saying whatever i said/done. OMG i should just stop this but i can't because usually at that moment it just feels so right... and later on i keep thinking it over i find the flaws of my decisions/words and it'll be too late because i can't just say one thing and do the other. I can't just decide on A and take actions on B. Usually i can't change them is because everything's said and done.And i am not irresponsible i do what i've said even if it's the least best for me. There were things that were done on impulse that turned out terrific and there were some that made me regret day in and day out but i'd still had to live with it. Afterall it was made and decided by me so obviously there must had/have been some rationallity in that particular decisions/words no? Well, i can't think of that rational after when i'm in regret. I hate how it is but i can't and won't do anything because it was my decision to make at the very beginning and I made it, so i just got to learn to live with it. It's the best for everyone .....


It's a bit emo-ish so let's lighten up this post with some runway pictures from Topshop Unique's Spring/Summer 2010 Ready to wear collection





This is my fav look. I love the navy inspired stripe top and the lovely jeans. Topshop have awesome looking jeans <3


Pictures via www.vogue.ru
Till next time.

4 comments: