Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Movie List

Here i am XD

List of movies i want to watch. GAAH so many movies so little time? XD

1. Precious. Trailer
2. Brothers Trailer
3. Invictus Trailer
4. Coco Avant Chanel ahha yeah havent found the subs yet =_= (actually am too lazy to find?? :( XD)
5. Dear John Trailer
6. Prince of Persia Trailer
7. The Hurt Locker
8. Letters To Juliet. Trailer
9. The Blind Side Trailer
10. My Name is Khan Trailer


Okie... so far that's it :P....Some of the movies are not out yet so i just gotta wait. PATIENCE :D :P HAHAH. Check them out and tell me what you think.. and if you've already watch any of the movies listed above SHUSH. XD No, i'm kidding, I welcome reviews :D!



Pictures of me during CNY but i thought i upload them anyway ehhe!

Ps, movie trailers via youtube
Till next time xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment