Thursday, March 11, 2010

GEEZ!

Okie. Here's a little piece of MY mind. The other day while i was working. A pair of customer came in(husband and wife yeah). So the husband was asking for some help and what not then the wife sat down and waited for her husband to be done.....After a long while of waiting, the wife told her husband she wanted to get some bread at the nearby store and what not. So her husband rudely told his wife get me cigarettes too.
Firstly, that totally got me annoyed =_=. I am not a fan of smokers so yeah.. BUT the thing was i don't care if he smokes it's not my problem but this man got me annoyed and pissed off because his wife's pregnant and he's still smoking?!?! Imagine what that can do to the unborn child? So anyways, who am i to say anything yeah? So i just ignored......
After a while, the lady came back into the shop..
Wife : Ouch my hand :/ (she accidentally hurt her hand at the door nothing major just a little scratch or something like that)
Boss : :O what happened?? Your hurt your hand??
Husband : She's like that. Careless *annoyed voice*
The wife ignored her husband's remark and passes her husband the plastic bag( the bread and what not)
Husband : HOLD IT WILL YOU!!
Wife : Your cigarettes...
Husband : YOU don't expect me to smoke in here do you? *half annoyed and mad tone*

This scenario totally got me pissed off i mean like HELLO can't you at least talk to your wife NICELY?? And what is the matter with you??! She's like 5-6 months pregnant, can't you at least NOT smoke around her? (I saw him smoke outside while his wife stood next to him.. really..)
Purleez, i have no idea why he treats her so mean :S . I mean like i bet you once had pet names and nick names for each other and all that, and NOW what? after u take her as your wife, and got her knocked up you can talk and treat her however you like?? PEOPLE like this pisses me off. BLEEEEH

ehehhe sorry i just had to let it out :P

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment