Saturday, March 20, 2010

11 Things I Realised About Myself

I was asked to do this by Suzanne.. so fine..... I'll do it! XD

11 Things i realised about myself

1. I am currently IN LOVE with all the chinese movies screening especially those that involves martial arts and some story on ancient china etc..XD. Examples, movies like Bodyguards and Assassins , Ip Man, True Legend Wushu
Check them out ;)

2. I get annoyed VERY easily.
I mean like i don't know :S i just get annoyed easily =_=.BUT i don't say it out if im annoyed , the most i'll do is give you an annoyed face XDXD

3.I'm a very homey person :P
I love being around family, i especially love family reunions! GAAH ehhe i love my family :D <3 Rocking parents + wacky aunts,uncles+ crazy random cousins and you get an awesome bunch of people ;P hehehe!

4.I'm very proud of my straits born chinese ancestry
NUFF SAID ehhe. For more insight to what it is, here's wikipedia's explanation. If you still want more info on it email me. I'll be glad to answer them questions??? XD

5. I'm a fool when it comes to makeup.
AHHA Such a fool that i've given up on it. I mean i love makeup but i never look nice :S XD soo... au natural is what i say:P (only cause i have no idea how to put on makeup and look like beyonce or blake lively or any other celebs that look totally gorgeous XD) BUUUT i love makeup! They are just gorgeous!




6. I'm always in a hair dilemma
It's not like i have a bad hair day or not but it's like when i'm growing my hair, i would want to cut it and when it's short i would want to grow it =_= HAHA



7. I never cut the same hairstyle twice.
=_= Even if there's very little changes to the hair i DON'T cut them twice ahha i like new ;) =_= XDXD

8. I'm a very emo person
and i know my blog already had it's fair share of emoness from ME XD.

9. I always expect the worst of things instead of the best
Reason cause i don't want to get disappointed or anything. I realized that if you expect too much and it don't turn out the way you expected it to, you'll feel really down and mood-less(well for me anyway:P ehhe)

10. I love love love to shop =_=.
I like to shop for clothes and shoes, BUT most of the times the shopped items just lay/ sit soundly in my closet or wherever i left it =_=. I LOVE SHOPPING, especially shopping for clothes. I love clothes! and shoes raaawwwwrr ehhehehheh :$

11. I hate crowded places!
OMG just go home people! =_= AHHA. Nah, actually it depends on the crowd and my mood of the day but i hate crowded shopping malls, stores, walks etc HAAHH... I want to be alone but i hate being alone, make sense? XD no i don't know! ahaha



OKEI miss! that's 11 :P now buy me some baskin robbins!! xxxxxx XDXD

Till next time xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment