Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To 2 someone

To someone,
AAaarrrrrh i really need to stop annoying you with my problems and my emoness and everything. It feels like i've always came to you no matter what and i haven't actually been there for you :S. I know i suck at being me i don't really want to be me right now too. Anyway i just keep ruining things and i don't want to loose you in my life. Whenever i can't do something on my own i always find you and i know maybe your getting very very annoyed with me already. But you've always been there when i needed someone to talk to that now whenever i have things on my mind your the first person i come to because i don't know who elese could stand me and i know should stop this habit, especially when its past midnight and i'm still smsing you telling you of my emoness etc. Besides god, your the only person i go to whenever im emo, angry, annoyed, crazy, happy , hyper. You have always understood my feelings, sometimes when i can't explain to you how i feel but you still could understand perfectly how i feel at that moment.

Thanks for always being there for me, i know i'm an ass, i WILL i promise bother you less and not be emo with you too much and not always telling you about me me me and start listening to you. Your an amazing person and i think you deserve a better friend than me.....But i don't think i can let you out of my life.Your just too important to me now.


To another someone,
All i know is i regret knowing you but at the same time your the best thing that happend. I hate the feeling of where we are now, it's been only a week but i still think about you all the time and i've been crying till i don't think i have any tear. And whenever i think that, tears flow down arrghh i know, if your reading this now you must be saying what is wrong with you?!?! we agreed . Yeah we agreed but i never say i wanted this. That day i just didn't know what else to do i didn't wanted to hurt you any longer i know being in this is hurting you and i just want to see you happy. It's not right to have you feel all those feelings. Tho, i feel really hurt that we're no longer how we used to be , as close as before but i still wish what happened that night was a dream i know im crazy, im the most confuse person but RIGHT NOW i really don't know what else to feel. I want us back to the way we were but at the same time i don't want that too because i know it's taking us no where at the moment.... I DON'T KNOW. Will we ever be back to the way we were?, that close? will there ever be a we again?. If you're reading this... i just want to say i wish we could have met some other way and not how we've met. Maybe it's too late now and most probably you have moved on. I will move on i promise you i just need some time..

No comments:

Post a Comment