Friday, January 15, 2010

2 weeks has almost past

Well, i've graduated from high school in December '09. It's a friday today and a new year of school has already begun for almost 2 weeks now. I miss school, as much as i hate the last few weeks before graduation i really do miss school. I miss the school life of just being a student and not worrying much not worrying about the future. I miss the friends in school.


some of my favourite people :D xx

I can imagine right now, in school there's students who are running around doing their duties as some student who has other responsibility like being a chairman of their clubs, a treasuerer of their societies etc. And then there's the new students, they be sitting in class listening to teacher thinking wow I'm finally in secondary life. Loving every moment of it without realising or thinking in another 4 years time they be just like me here. Missing the school, the life, the teachers, the students and the friends that they made through the 5 years there.


senior class

Time flies without us wanting it to, time waits for no man. Arggh dont i just wish it does wait at least just for me :P. I do not have much regrets of my secondary life i had the busiest most awesome life. First year of secondary life i was elected as the first formers representative for my school green house(sports house) and the koperasi (uhh school shop or something :S XD) The second year it was still the same post but needless to say it was the highest post they could elect a second former. Third year of secondary life, i was the director for our school drama team, i was still holding the 2 previous post, promoted in one of them, i was a commitee member in my school police cadets uniform body and i was the treasurer for the wushu(martial arts) society. Heck i was a busy woman, during the beginning of the year i was not in class for almost 2 months, i was preparing for school sports day teaching marching, preparing for our state levels drama competition. I was still a student i still have my responsibilites of getting a good grade in my exms.
4th year of secondary came too soon. I made a decision without talking to it to my parents, a decision of switching myself to the arts stream, but i don't think it affected me much i love being in my class, the students are all amazing people and its safe to say if i didn't switch to this class i wouldn't have know and understand god even more. The most regrets i have happends in this year . Firstly i turned down the post for being the head of the koperasi, before the meeting was scheduled i was so emo, i kept wondering if i'd get the post i've worked so hard for that post, day in and out and im worried if i don't get it....

One morning we all gathered in the koperasi and before the meeting started, my senior(soon to be ex-head girl of koperasi) called out my name. I was in shocked did i do somethign wrong? why did she wanted to see me in private?? :S I walked out of koperasi with her.......


HER : sarah, our teacher advisor told us to ask you this..
ME : ask what?:S:S
HER : will you be able to handle the post as the head? You're already so busy with so many other posts, how many post are you holding exactly now?
ME : uuh captain of the green house, president for the peer educator club, treasurer for wushu........ (i stated every single post that i have)
HER :see what i mean,so can you handle? ( i stared at her blankly, but thousand of things were running through my mind, i wanted so much this post and here we are, i've worked so hard for this, i did worked hard for this, heck this was almost the only post that i've worked so hard for and here i am.. thinking if i wanted it...)
ME : Im sorry, i think i'll be too busy
HER : owh..
ME : im really sorry but i think the others(i named some names) will do better than me ( at this my heart broke, i mean i was afraid if i took this post as head, what if i neglect this post? then wouldn't i just be a dissapointment to anyone who has ever hope this for me? wouldn't i be a dissapointment to the teacher that i secretly adore so much because she was so amazing at this and she sees things and understands people and not quick to judge? If i didnt neglect this post there's a high possiblity that im going to neglect my studies which was already happening due to the hectic schedule as sports day were just around the corner.. argh i was frustrated and confuse but i did what i have to and this was the only decision that i ever made for the well being of myself and not for others.)


Tho, I regret saying no to this so much because after when we went into the koperasi, i saw the seniors looking a little dissapointed and when they announced the results of the new commitee members i saw everyone expression was in shocked. After the meeting all of my friends kept asking me what happened outside so i told them the whole story, reactions were different , some of them called me dumbass =_= XDXD i noe i noe :P XD some were supportive but dissapointed. One of them said something i would never forget which made me feel urrrggh she said no matter what the decision was you are still my ketua(head, captain...awwwwww XD thanks sweetie).

After sports day was over, that was when i actually really know god and came to learn more about him thanks to the twins. Now,i love him more than anything and i know that that will always remain, in 10,20,40 years time he still be my god.The 5th and last year of secondary life was pretty much the same as the 4th year only then i had to prepare myself for the public exam that was happening soon. Somethings happened this year but maybe i can talk about that the next time :P ahah i don't want to bore my readers :P




This is a very long post but it is also not a post for me to boast about me or anything it was just the summarized story of the secondary life i had and now i have to move on from it. Reluctant as it is, time flies so i shall learn to move on and just appreciate every little thing that life throws at me
Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment