Sunday, April 15, 2012

Uh Hai?

HAARROOOO. Okei it's been forever since I came on here.

Hmm, for starters, I've graduated from sixth form, currently am waiting for answers from universities(see which ever wants me) XD.
I kinda regretted applying for some of the unis tho, I applied for about 6 local government unis and uh 1 of them is a 2 hours flight away, 2 others are 1 & 1/2 hours flight away(10 hours bus ride)and ummm yeah the list goes on. I kinda don't really want to be away from home...MEEH. We'll just see how it goes.
Education aside. XD. Life has been pretty decent for me lately :) I'm also less emo these days :P XD(if you happen/used to read my blog you'll know what I mean XD)
I'm gonna show you guys the cheongsam that I bought for Chinese New Year this year( well CNY is like ummm months back but whatever XD)



(I'm the one in teal) xd
I freaking love the dress!!! GAAAAH <3 ehhe

Till next time xx

2 comments: