Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer is here!

Well, it's officially summer for everyone now(except for those who are in the southern part of the world :( )

I can say that I am A LITTLE excited about this but well I live in a country where it's summer all year round, ehhehe so yaah I need to be low profile about the excitement.
What I am excited about is that now all shops display their summer collection and the whole mood is summery EHEH.
+ Soon, everywhere will be jammed pack with loads of tourist, I know this is weird but I love looking at how tourists dress and guess which countries they would most probably come from. Just for the fun of it :) eheh




I am grateful to be here, with summer all year round etc but sometimes I do wish we had more festival going on during this time :D. Music festival, art festival etc.

Did you know, we actually DO HAVE 4 seasons in this country. The four seasons are :-
Hot.
Very hot
Super hot and.......
Extremely hot. AHAHHA. My pastor said that during a sermon. EHEHHE :D

Wish I could put all this on for my vacation soon. EHHEHE








Can't help but love the graphic Aztec like prints from Mara Hoffman Spring 2011 RTW and Menswear. I know this year's summer is all about big bright bold colours but I am just drawn to these darker shades, the olive green and cobalt blue are just as lovely as anything and just a standout.

GAAAH! All these talk about summer, the sun the beach, bikinis and beer is cheering me up :D. Yes, I've been feeling very very very very x100000 emo and down lately, don't ask why, I don't know either, studies pressure? Maybe. Don't know. Am just glad that this post cheered me up :) hehe.

Pictures via Nymag

Ps Till next time xxx
PPs, Jaanipäev! :D ehhe

2 comments:

  1. love number 2&3 dress.

    ahh you are so lucky to have such amazing weather!
    here in london its meant to be summer and we have rain, rain and slight sunshine now and again. its ridiculous! its so confusing what to wear!

    most of the time i have to bring a jacket with me jjust in case. how annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the dresses with the tassle details

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete