Friday, January 7, 2011

Cause baby you're a firework!


HEHEH. I am addicted to Katy Perry's firework. The chorus is catchy! =_=

Soooooooo I thought i share with you guys pictures of the fireworks I took on early Christmas Morning(12am+)

It was like a firework show, people kept setting off fireworks competing against each other. So, I had FREE fireworks show =_= XDXD I took quite a number of shots but these are my pride and joy from the crazy amount of firework shots =_=


I love this and the first pic the most. =_=
I still can't believe i actually shot these pictures XD. I mean I know It's not like superbly amazingly epic but taken by me? I think they're pretty good. AHAHAH


A week of school has past.SO QUICK. 10 more months :/ *emos*
XD I shall leave now before i go all emo here XDXDXD

Pictures taken by yours truly. All Rights Reserved

Till next time xxxx

5 comments:

  1. i wish my camera was good enough to capture fireworks. they always come our awful! ahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fireworks and I know how difficult it is to capture them. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ehhe thanks? XD. Most of mine was sucky too :) xx

    @Priscilla THANKS :D xx

    @Anna yeap sure is! eheh. Thankiuu!!! <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one is so good :D well done ;)

    ReplyDelete