Saturday, November 6, 2010

New heels

Harro again. Finals are almost over .. well last paper is on the 11th of Nov but i already feel so free now and less stressed up and relax XD.

Hmm.. anyway, thought i share my outfit?? XD
I wore this outfit for my class. Well minus the heels, when i go for my class, i wear green flat pumps.


The top is actually a long top and really thin and comfy so it's lovely EHHE.


This silver mesh is actually a traditional item for a traditional costume but i use it anyway XD

Bangles

The heels that i recently bought from an online blogshop. I fell in love the minute i saw this pair of heels. I am glad it fits me well :D

Z ring from previous post ;) XDXD

Ps, i had yummy liquor chocolate XD




Till next time xxx

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to your final final.
    Love your outfit and I love the way you stylized it with that amazing belt, and all those beautiful bangles.
    Your top is so cool and I have no words left to say about your heels.
    Stunning.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for your paper!
    And omg i LOVE your outfit! totally suits you :) you look so gorg <3
    Love the way u stylized. :D
    And HEELS <3
    I WANT. Basically.
    hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous heels! i hope you done well in your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anna thankiu :) aww thaaaannkkkss heheeh!! xx

    @megha awwww thankiu my dear :D xx

    @amy thaaanks!! xx

    ReplyDelete